Superior quality, performance and flexibility
The Cristallo Timber side and top hung casement windows offers a tried and tested cost effective window solution. Versatile in both style and appearance, the timber range is suited to almost any development.
- U values can be achieved down to 1.3W/m2K* ensuring efficient control of heat loss
- Efficient 24mm double glazed unit
- Wide range of types and styles available, including stunning bay windows. See ‘Stormproof Window Configurations’ in the download section on the right for full details.
- Secured by Design certification available
- BFRC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Rated. Effectively helps to reduce ongoing energy costs
- FSC accredited engineered softwood to minimise waste and increase stability
- Wide range of standard & non-standard finish options – perfect for any application
- 10 year guarantee on painted finish and 6 year guarantee on stained finish for peace of mind and lower maintenance
- Cost effective solution with styling perfect for the majority of building types
This range can now be supplied with a BFRC A Rating for thermal performance, which reduces the need to use as much energy for heating, thus lessening the environmental impact. In addition, the Cristallo Windows & Doors Stormproof window also earns an A+ Rating from the BRE Green Guide for environmental performance.
*Figures achieved with specific glass and spacer specifications.
Tried and tested for the UK market
The Cristallo Timber Side and Top Hung range can also be manufactured to the demanding standards of Secured by Design, dependent on size and configuration of the window frame.
The Cristallo Timber Side and Top Hung range is manufactured and inspected to BS644:2012 under the strict guidelines set out by the British Woodworking Federation’s Timber Window Accreditation Scheme, which is now inspected under the BSI Kitemark Scheme, ensuring that clients receive the best quality products and the highest levels of performance.
As a result of the improved stability of laminated timber construction we are able to provide guarantees for ten years on our paint finish and six years on our stain finish.
All guarantees are subject to limitations and are strictly dependent upon compliance with manufacturers’ usage and maintenance instructions. These are available upon request.